“Everyone deserves to experience joy and community through baseball.”
To create positive life experiences for children and adults with special needs and for their families through baseball.
- Everything we do should be player-centered and create an accepting, safe, and fun environment.
- All players with special needs, regardless of race, religion or economic ability, should have the opportunity to participate.
- Integrity will be practiced in all that we do.
- Development of people–board, staff, coaches and volunteers–is critical to our success.
- Collaboration with families and community is critical to our success.