Who can play?
There’s something about the game of baseball that lights up a player’s eyes. It’s an experience that everyone deserves. But for individuals facing physical or cognitive challenges, that opportunity is often unavailable or can be a difficult first step.
The Miracle League of the Triangle is a fully inclusive program. Anyone (age 5 and up) with a diagnosed disability or IEP/501 plan may be eligible to participate.
The Miracle League of the Triangle serves not only individuals with special needs but also their families. Our community of players, families, and volunteers work together toward a common mission: to create positive life experiences for children and adults with special needs and their families through baseball.
How Players Benefit
- Making friendships and interacting socially with peers.
- Participating in a program that promotes physical activity and a spirit of encouragement.
- Gaining individual recognition as a Miracle League “All Star.”
- Developing relationships with coaches and members of the extended community.
- Encouraging the determination of their teammates and other players.
How Families Benefit
- Watching in from the stands while their family member participates in a team activity.
- Cheering on their player and celebrating game day accomplishments.
- Experiencing support from other families.
- Sharing common stories and serving as a resource for other parents and families.
- Knowing that all Miracle League players are loved and accepted just the way they are.