Who can play?
There’s something about the game of baseball that lights up a child’s eyes. It’s an experience that every child deserves. But for children facing physical or cognitive challenges, that opportunity is often unavailable or can be a difficult first step.
The Miracle League of the Triangle is a fully inclusive program. Any school-age child (age 5 and up) with a diagnosed disability is eligible to participate.
The Miracle League of the Triangle serves not only children with special needs but also their parents and siblings. Our community of players, families, and volunteers work together toward a common mission: to create positive life experiences for children with special needs and their families through baseball.
How Players Benefit
- Making friendships and interacting socially with peers.
- Participating in a program that promotes physical activity and a spirit of encouragement.
- Gaining individual recognition as a Miracle League “All Star.”
- Developing relationships with coaches and members of the extended community.
- Encouraging the determination of their teammates and other players.
How Families Benefit
- Watching in from the stands while their child participates in a team activity.
- Cheering on their child and celebrating game day accomplishments.
- Experiencing support from other families.
- Sharing common stories and serving as a resource for other parents and families.
- Knowing that all Miracle League children are loved and accepted just the way they are.