Experience the Joy
Our league has a variety of volunteer opportunities. Enthusiasm and compassion are the prerequisites. By giving only a few hours of your time, you will not only make a difference in the life of a child with special needs, but also grow as a person.
- Buddy (ages 12 and up)
- Coaches (ages 15 and up)
- Game Day Help (Registration Table, Announcer, Umpire, DJ, Scoreboard, Store)
- Special Events (Season Parties, Community Events, Fundraiser Activities)
- Volunteers must be at least 12 years old.
- Volunteers must first attend a training session, held on-site before each shift.
- Volunteers must pre-register weekly for the shift they wish to serve.
- Volunteer shifts, assigned by the League Manager, are a minimum of three hours.
Register online to volunteer today! If you need more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919.238.0333.